In all of recent technology, The Flipora toolbar is sure to turn many heads. Acting as a smart search engine, it lets you explore new web content, while archiving your older search history for better results. That makes it essential to download the Flipora toolbar into your web browser. As an avid user of Mozilla Firefox, I’ve created a step-by-step guide on how to install Flipora toolbar for your Mozilla Firefox homepage. Here’s the how to:
- First, open the Flipora home page and log in with your details (either an email account or your Facebook details would do). Then, click on to the profile tab in the extreme right hand corner, and click on ‘Download’.
- Click on the download dialog box which opens up in a new page, and then ‘Allow’ for the installation to begin.
- Penultimately, click on ‘Install Now’ when prompted, and wait as the program installs the Flipora toolbar into your Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Click on ‘Restart Now’ to close the open window, and the open up a new page to use the toolbar.
Similarly, there’s an easy step-by-step guide for you to follow if you ever wish to uninstall Flipora toolbar. Here are the steps for the uninstallation process:
- Click on Menu ‘Tools’ in the left hand side of your browser and then head over to Add-ons extension.
- Select “Extensions” tab and proceed to click “Remove” button for “Flipora – Connect with friends and discover the best of the Web”.
- Restart the web browser!
Hope the user manual helped you figure out the installation and uninstallation process! Have fun flipping a whole new world of web content!